Plan Your Visit to Red Rock Canyon
Red Rock Canyon is located west of Las Vegas on Charleston Blvd (State Road 159). Charleston is a major east/west street that can be accessed from any north/south surface street or from the 215 Beltway. View an interactive map
to locate the canyon visitor center and obtain detailed driving directions from wherever you are.
Visitors should proceed west on Charleston. The boundary for Red Rock Canyon is approximately two miles west of the 215 Beltway/Red Rock Casino.
The Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center is located approximately four miles west of the park boundary and will be the second road that exits the right. The new Visitor Center and Museum opened in April 2010.
Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center
1000 Scenic Loop Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89161
GPS Coordinates: 36 degrees 8 minutes North and 115 degrees 25 minutes West
GPS Coordinates: UTM 11 S 0653467 / 4002192
Visitor Center altitude is 3,720 feet
Highest auto turnout on Scenic Drive is 4,771 feet
Fee and Passes
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is a United States Government Amenity Fee Area administrated by the Bureau of Land Management.
- Daily Private Vehicle Fee - $7
- Daily Motorcycle, Bicycle, Pedestrian Fee - $3
- Scenic Drive Annual Support Pass - $30
- American the Beautiful Annual Pass (an inter-agency pass honored by the National Park Service, Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Fish and Wildlife Service) - $80
- America the Beautiful Senior Pass (US citizens over the age of 62) - $10 one time fee
- America the Beautiful Access Pass (Lifetime pass for US citizens with a permanent disability) - available at the Fee Station and Visitor Center at no charge with proper documentation
- America the Beautiful Military Annual Pass (US citizens, active duty military and their dependents) - no charge with current Military ID
Hours of Operation
Scenic Drive - The scenic loop is open every day of the year with times changing slightly according to the season:
- October - 6 AM to 7 PM
- November through February - 6 AM to 5 PM
- March - 6 AM to 7 PM
- April through September - 6 AM to 8 PM
Visitor Center - Visitor Center – The Visitor Center is open every day from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Operating hours will vary on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Please call 702 515-5350 for operating hours on these holidays.